Sexual satisfaction with a clean partner is so gratifying. The hygiene bit makes stimulation faster and enjoyable. This hygiene should also be considered when erotic sex toys are used. Every consenting individual who owns an artificial vagina or penis for that magnificent uninterrupted feeling must make sure these toys are clean to prevent mold growth inside the sleeves. A pocket pussy is one of the hardest to clean toys and every male masturbator must invest enough time in cleaning them up after every use.
Some of these men’s sex toys, like the Dillion Harper Crush, Brandi Love Heartthrob, Lena Paul Nymph and Nikki Benz MVP are divided into subsections which, if not rinsed well, will start to have a slippery uncomfortable feeling due to the sticky semen and lubricants. Cleaning promotes the longevity of these pussy toys. Let’s take a look at the various ways to clean a Fleshmax toy:
Use Clean Water Without Soap
– Avoid the use of soap when cleaning the sleeves of these Fleshmax toys as it will cause damage the interior wall. The sleeves are made of soft, flesh-like material, which is very delicate. Pour the clean water inside the canal through the vaginal openings.
– Gently rub the inside of the sleeve with your fingers like a massage to remove the sticky semen and lubricant from the inner linings. Make sure the flesh like material is not sticky; having its original texture.
– After the first wash, drain the water inside the sleeve then pour some rubbing alcohol, both in the cap and the sleeve. Gently rub the linings of the sleeve with your alcohol-soaked fingers. The rubbing alcohol poured inside helps kill germs
– Wash the suction cap and also the case using clean water. These can be washed with soap because the material used to make them is hard plastic, which cannot get damaged by soap.
After a thorough wash, let Fleshmax toy dry for a maximum of 20 hours or until all the water or alcohol dries up. This will prevent the buildup of mold in the hard-to-reach parts. A mold-filled sleeve is not fit for use and can make you have to get rid of your toy. The drying process highly depends on your room’s humidity. The warmer the room is, the faster it will take the sleeve to dry up.
So How Would You Best Dry Fleshmax Toys?
– Hand dry with a towel. Use a clean, dry towel to wipe off any visible liquid on the surface of the toy before inserting it back in the case.
– Drying can also be sped up by either using a hair drier turned on cool mode or a small fan. The increased airflow inside the sleeve helps dry the moisture inside and minimize the chances of mold growth. With a well-powered hand drier, your sleeve will dry in no time.
– The use of alcohol can also help quicken the drying process. Sprinkle or rub the alcohol on the inside of the sleeve and let it dry up on its own. With different designs of sleeves, each toy takes different time frames to dry up completely.
– After the sleeve has completely dried up, insert it in its case and leave it cap-free for maximum evaporation of water and cleaning liquids.
Cornstarch can also be used to enhance the longevity of Fleshmax toy, but only apply on the outside. The sleeve must first be dried of any liquid before cornstarch can be gently applied on the surface to prevent blocks of dried chunks on the toy.